0 0
    • jaski  

to bude zase nejaka provokace:DDDDD

0 0
    • BorisBob  

Jaski … Ido not know your language … :(

0 0
    • CZiko  

Yes we understand, but you can write it to discussion, which you created:-)

0 0
    • BorisBob  

shit: DDDDDD – interesting!

0 0
      • CZiko  

shit happens:-)

0 0
        • BorisBob  

boys boys boys … I can not understand you … but it does not matter :)

0 0
          • CZiko  

It is sentense from movie Forest Gump:-) Have a look this movie:-)

0 0
      • jaski  

javol herr BorisBob :DDDDDD

0 0
      • jaski  

i don´t know what do you mean whit this-:).it is certainly some very very very good advice for BF:)

0 0
    • gobike  

Jezziiiisss, uz zase:-/

0 0
    • Biker jak Pes  

Hi BorisBob, you said that you will get the photos of your bike here but you still didn't get it here, why? By the way: great photos of Bulgaria on your site.

0 0
      • BorisBob  

well, I put here 2 times my photo, but somebody remove it, I do not know why. bob

0 0
        • Biker jak Pes  

It's a pity.

0 0
          • BorisBob  

for now my photo I put this morning here is still here :)

0 0
          • BorisBob  

And I have two photo albums … have you seen it?

0 0
            • Biker jak Pes  

I don? know which album do you mean, I saw only photos on your site and there they are great.

0 0
              • BorisBob  

Oh, yes … links to photo albums are given in the Home page …

0 0
                • Biker jak Pes  

I have just found the second album, it's good too. Where do you live? Do you live in Czech Republic or in Bulgaria? I'm asking you because I would like to know how did you find this forum.

0 0
                • BorisBob  

I am living in Bulgaria … evenings, I stop working, I love surfing in Internet, I have many many friends all over the world … somewhere in Internet I should have found your forum, and it was interesting for me to look around … I did not expected that there will be so great interest here with my Home page … I can not explain it to myself … I do not know … 15–20 years ago many people from Czech came and relaxed in Bulgaria, now I see – they are coming again, not so much, but there are people from your nice country.

0 0
                  • Biker jak Pes  

Thanks for your answer. So now it's clear. I was really confused because you are from Bulgaria, you know this Czech forum and you know English. It's relly funny. I have never been in Bulgaria but my parents have been there many times. So it's true that what you are saying. May be in future i will go to Bulgaria. But only to go biking there because I don't like lying on the beach. But probably I will not go there because it's too far and I don't like travelling by car to far places.

0 0
                • BorisBob  

Time to sleep now … a hard week is in front of me :)

0 0

Nová reakce na zakládající

Pro zobrazení diskuse se prosím přihlaste nebo zaregistrujte.